Add To Favorites
1. Cost Savings – The typical customer pays 10 to 20 bills by check per month. The cost for a check, a stamp, and your time to make out the check and mail it averages around $1.00 per bill or $10.00 to $20.00 per month.
2. Flexible Payment Dates and Payment Amounts – Unlike auto payments or auto debits from your accounts that require a specific date and amount, you control the date you want the payment made and the amount you want to send.
3. Tracking of Payments – When paying a bill with The Marblehead Bank “Easy Bill Pay”, you will have documentation the bill was sent and no more lost in the mail problems.
4. One Site to Pay All Bills - You will no longer need to surf several sites to pay your bills on line. Most places accept our bill pay program. Therefore, you only need to go to one site to pay all your bills.
5. Last Minute Payments Available – While it is always prudent to pay your bills several days in advance of the due date, “Easy Bill Pay” will give you the option to pay a bill you forgot at the last minute, thus avoiding more costly late fees or penalties.
6. Budgeting Help – “Easy Bill Pay” has the ability to produce documents that will help you keep track of your bills that were paid on line and produce reports to assist in managing your budgets.
7. Tax Documentation - “Easy Bill Pay” reports can also assist in preparing your taxes.
8. Sending Cash – Through our “Zash Pay” program, you can send funds to another person. This is an especially nice feature if you need to send money to your children in a distant location.
9. Security - “Easy Bill Pay” is protected with a multifactor authentication security program thus protecting your valuable personal and financial information.
10. Even More Security - In addition to our On Line Banking and Bill Pay security, The Marblehead Bank has an additional Identity Theft Protection Program that is free to all of our customers.